The Prepaid Visa® Classic RushCard offers four different prepaid cards under two different plans–the monthly plan and the pay as you go plan. The monthly plan has a low activation fee of $3 but a monthly charge of $9.95. The pay as you go plan charges a higher activation fee of $19.95, but no monthly fee. Both plans offer a prescription drug card that can save you up to 85% on prescription medication.
How it Works
As a prepaid Visa card, the Rush Card is accepted anywhere that takes debit Visa. The card can be used to shop online or over the phone.
How to Load Money
There are six ways to load money onto the Rush Card prepaid Visa:
- Direct Deposit: Add money to your RushCard by having your payroll or government benefits check deposited directly to your RushCard automatically each payday. Direct Deposit is fast, convenient, safe, and FREE.
- PayPal: Transferring funds from your PayPal account to your RushCard is easy and FREE. You must set up and confirm your RushCard in order to transfer funds.
- Check or Money Order: Add money to your RushCard for FREE by mailing a check or money order to the payment address below. All checks undergo a verification hold of up to 10 days from the time we receive your check before the funds will be posted to your account.
- Bank Transfer: If your financial institution offers electronic bill pay service, you can transfer money from your bank account to your RushCard by setting up RushCard as an online payee. Your financial institution will create a paper check and mail it to us for deposit. All checks undergo a verification hold of up to 10 days from the time we receive your check before the funds will be posted to you account.
- Cash Deposit: You can add cash to your RushCard through MoneyGram, Western Union or a Green Dot MoneyPak.
- Tax Refund: You can have your Federal and State Tax Refunds direct deposited to your RushCard for FREE and receive your refund up to a month faster than traditional refunds.
Use the RushCard Like a Visa
Once you’ve loaded money onto the card, the RushCard can be used anywhere that accepts debit Visa. whether to withdraw cash, make everyday purchases, shop online, or pay bills.
Rush Card Features
Colorful, easy-to-view graphics help you compare transactions and track your spending, deposit, and balance trends online. Set up budget goals by category, track your progress throughout the month, and sign up to receive instant alerts if you exceed a set budget amount. View a printer-friendly version of your monthly RushCard activity or download your activity for use in Quicken®, Microsoft® Excel or Microsoft Money.
Get instant access to your balance, deposit, and recent transaction information anywhere and anytime on your mobile phone. RushText is a FREE and convenient way to access your account information.
RushCard’s free Prescription Discount Card entitles you to discounts on your regular prescription drugs:
- Discounts of 10%-85% on brand & generic prescription drugs
- Accepted by 56,000 pharmacies nationwide, including national chains, regional chains, and independent pharmacies
- Usable even if you have existing insurance
- Get a card for yourself or gift one to your loved ones
Summary of the Rush Card
|Prepaid Visa® Classic RushCard|