3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Fairfax, Virginia in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site.
4. COMMENTS. This Site permits readers to leave comments expressing their views about the articles published on this Site. If you chose to leave a comment, you agree to keep your comments–
You also agree to refrain from posting any material that–
You are solely responsible for the materials you post here. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Site and its agents with respect to any claims based upon the publication of your comments.
We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy or usefulness of any information posted, nor are we responsible for the contents of any message. The comments express the views of the author of the message and do not reflect the opinions of this Site’s administrators or owners.
In addition, the following policy applies to all comments on this site:
5. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
7. GENERAL DISCLAIMER. The content of this Site is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. We try to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents of this Site. Visitors to this Site should not act upon the content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
This Site is not intended to be a source for professional advice. Visitors to this Site should always seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional. We assume no responsibility for information contained on this Site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In addition, none of its content will form any part of any contract between us or constitute any type of offer by this Site. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the Site.
8. DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT. Reference within this Site to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring of the product or service by this Site. The views and opinions of the authors of content published on this Site do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of this Site or its owners, and cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
9. FTC DISCLAIMER. The information found on this site is provided and intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal, or other advice of any kind. As required by FTC regulations, please note that we have a financial relationship with some of the companies mentioned on this Site. We frequently review products or services that we have been given access to for free. However, we do not accept compensation in any form in exchange for positive reviews, and the reviews found on this Site represent the opinions of the author.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors’ convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and we accept no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that this Site has no control over its content. Any link from this Site to an external website does not imply or mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. This Site does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
11. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2014 Prepaid Cards 123. All rights reserved.
13. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this Agreement with the Agreement between us reverting to the previous set of terms applicable to the website.