How To Load Money On A RushCard
The RushCard is a prepaid Visa debit card that allows you to only spend what you deposit onto the card. This means there are no costly overdraft or interest fees. It is a safe and convenient alternative to credit cards and traditional banking without the worry of going into debt or over drafting the account. RushCard offer several different prepaid card brands, including the Sequin KLS Visa prepaid card.
Each card offers a variety of benefits like: free direct deposit, free customer service, free text alerts, free credit building, and free online money management services. Once you are approved for the card of your choice all you do is add money to the card and you can start using it. You can make purchases anywhere Visa debit is accepted, you can pay bills and even shop online. If your considering a RushCard then your going to need how to load money to the card. It's easy and this article will provide you with the details.
There are a couple different ways you can load money to your card. You can either use direct deposit or you can take cash or check into one of the loading locations. Each has hits own benefits and both are easy to use.
- Direct Deposit
- Retail Location
- Check or Money Order
- Pay Pal
- Bank Transfers
Direct deposit is the process of electronically transferring funds into your prepaid card account. It is a safe and efficient way of having your paycheck automatically deposited into your account each payday. With direct deposit you authorize your employer or benefits provider to electronically send your payment directly to your prepaid account. Such payments could include, but are not limited to, pay checks, social security checks, child support payments, and tax refunds. To get this process started you first need to check with your employer or benefits provider to make sure they offer direct deposit. If so, then just download the form provided by RushCard, fill it out and turn it into your employer or benefits provider.
You also have the option of adding to your card by going to any participating retail location like Western Union, MoneyGram and Green Dot Money Pak.
- MoneyGram You can use MoneyGram® ExpressPayment® service to add funds your RushCard. There are approximately 40,000 MoneyGram agentlocations nationwide, including most Walmart and CVS/pharmacy. MoneyGram charges a fee of $3.95 for this service. If you choose to use MoneyGram you will need the following information provided below: Receive Code: 2495 Account Number: Your 16-digit card number Company Name: RushCard City/State: New York, NY Find a MoneyGram Location
- Western Union Using Western Union for loading your card is easy. Just go to a Nearby Agent Location. You will need to complete the gray Prepaid Services Form which asked for your 16 digit card number, cash load amount and card name. Your card must be present at the time of the transaction. Give the clerk the gray form and the amount you want to load on your card. Western Union charges a fee of $3.95 to load your card. Find a Western Union Location
- Green Dot Money Pak The Green Dot MoneyPak is a fast and convenient way to add cash to your Prepaid Visa® RushCard and it is available at tens of thousands of retailers nationwide, including Walmart, CVS/Pharmacy, Kmart, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Walgreens and more. All you do is visit a Green Dot MoneyPak retailer near you and pick up a MoneyPak from the Prepaid Product Section or Green Dot Display. Purchase the MoneyPak at the register with cash for the amount you wish to load. A service fee of $4.95 will be added to your purchase. Visit MoneyPak or call (800) GREENDOT to apply the funds* to your card using the MoneyPak number found on the back of the package or on your receipt. You will also need your RushCard Number. Find a Green Dot Location
Check or Money OrderAt anytime you can add money to your RushCard for FREE by mailing a check or money order to the payment address below. All checks undergo a verification hold of up to 10 days from the time we receive your check before the funds will be posted to your account. They will only accept funds issued in U.S. Dollars (no international money orders or checks) and checks or money orders must be equal to or less than $1,000. Make the check or money order payable to RushCard or to yourself, and remember to include your 16-digit account number on the front of the check. UniRush Financial Services 23074 Network Place Chicago, Illinois 60673-1230 If you are sending your deposit using an expedited service such as UPS, FedEx or DHL, please use the address below: JPMorgan Attn: UniRush 23074 131 S Dearborn - 6th Floor Chicago, Illinois 60603
Transferring funds from your PayPal account to your RushCard is easy and FREE. You must set up and confirm your RushCard in order to transfer funds. To set up your RushCard, login to your PayPal account and select "Withdraw" from the My Account tab. Click "Withdraw funds to your bank account" and select “Add Bank Account.”
Enter the following information:
- Account Type:Checking
- Routing Number:021409169
- Account Number:Your 16-digit card number
PayPal will make 2 small deposits (less than $1.00 USD) to your RushCard within 2-3 business days. Once these deposits have been made, login to your PayPal account and click Confirm Bank Account from your Account Overview and enter the 2 amounts.
To transfer funds, login to your PayPal account and select "Withdraw" from the My Account tab. Click "Withdraw funds to your bank account." Enter the amount you want to transfer to your RushCard, select "JP Morgan Chase Checking” from the dropdown, and click "Continue". Click "Submit" to confirm the transfer. Transfers MUST be in the name of the cardholder and can take 3-4 business days to complete.
If your financial institution offers electronic bill pay service, you can transfer money from your bank account to your RushCard by setting up RushCard as an online payee. Your financial institution will create a paper check and mail it to us for deposit. All checks undergo a verification hold of up to 10 days from the time we receive your check before the funds will be posted to you account.
- Payee Name: RushCard
- Address: 23074 Network Place, Chicago, Illinois 60673-1230
- Phone: 866-787-4227
- Account Number: Your 16-digit account number